Because Salsa Can't Be Cured

Friday, September 15, 2006

FREE Salsa Music Trick

Okay, this is kind of cheating, but if you want to get some free music from Fania, here's how you can do it. After I wrote my last article, I checked out the company that bought them... eMusic. Well, eMusic is an mp3 seller, kind of like iTunes and Rhapsody. So, like most mp3 places, I figured they probably have a free trial offer.

Well, I looked it up, and lo and behold, I found this promotion: Get 25 FREE Music Downloads for your iPodĀ® or any MP3 player! The fine print said:
Start downloading your FREE MP3s today and take two weeks to decide if you like eMusic. If you're not 100% satisfied simply cancel before your trial period ends and you'll never pay a dime. Keep the 25 FREE MP3s as a gift just for checking out eMusic.
I've tried other music services, but sometimes the Salsa selection is limited. But these are the guys releasing the Fania Catalog!!! So, if you want to get some old school salsa music for free, this is the ticket. Just sign up for the trial, download the songs, and then if you don't like it, cancel. Enjoy!


1 Comments:

Blogger defunct said...

Great tip--thanks!

7:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home