Because Salsa Can't Be Cured

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Banker wins back $8 mln in Salsa dance case

How stupid can you be? Apparently, pretty damn...

"HONG KONG (Reuters) - A high-profile Hong Kong banker and ballroom dancing fanatic won a lawsuit on Wednesday against her Salsa instructors, who were ordered to return her HK$62 million (4.2 million pounds) dollars for lessons she never took."

Now, you may think that I'm calling the woman who paid 4.2 million pounds for unlimited private lessons stupid. But you would be wrong. It continues...

"After she put down a HK$62 million deposit, she said the relationship turned sour. Saccani admitted in a High Court hearing to calling Wong a 'lazy cow', and telling her to "move her arse" during a packed ballroom dancing session in August 2004."

I would like to state publicly for the record that if anyone out there would like to give me 8 million dollars for unlimited private lessons, I am available. I promise, once you have given me your deposit, I will not call you a 'lazy cow' in front of your friends. And I will not tell you to move your arse. Even if it is not moving. Sound good? Call me.

Read the full story here:
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1316062006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home